Donate a Personal Care Kit to help someone in need — either right here at home or around the world. Personal Care Kits make an impact on many precious lives: kits have helped refugee families in crisis meet their basic needs, mothers recovering from natural disasters take care of their children, and touched the lives of local people experiencing homelessness.
How to Build a Personal Care Kit:
- Fill a gallon-size zip storage bag with these unused items:
- 1 bar hypoallergenic soap
- 1 – 1.6-ounce (travel size) deodorant
- 1 – bottle 8-ounce tearless shampoo (with interior seal)
- 20 – 1” x 3” bandages in small ziplock
- 1 new washcloth
- 1 – 7” comb
- 1 – toothbrush (adult size) in original packaging
- 1 dental floss (in original packaging – expiring at least 2 years from drop off date)
- 4.75 oz. toothpaste (in original packaging – expiring at least 2 years from drop off date)
- Label your bag with the earliest expiration date.
- Bring or mail your Personal Care Kit to our Tigard Distribution Center. It is open Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 4:00pm, Friday 8:00am – noon.
Medical Teams International
14150 SW Milton Court
Tigard, OR 97224
Important Tips & Guidelines
PLEASE NOTE: Because of custom regulations, we cannot accept any substitutes for the items listed above. If you would like to donate other items, please package them separately.
SHOPPING TIPS: When you select items for Personal Care Kits, think of these words — basic and colorful. Select basic bath soaps, rather than ornamental ones. Choose basic and colorful toothbrushes.
Thank you for your generosity!