Are you looking for a way to make a big difference by helping people in crisis?
If you are age 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is an excellent way for you to help serve people affected by disaster, conflict, and poverty.
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization in any calendar year
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year.
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to Medical Teams International.
- Your IRA gift transfers directly from your IRA to Medical Teams International with no tax consequences.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts are not added to your income and so they do not qualify for a charitable deduction from income tax.
- The Medical Teams International Federal Tax ID is 93-0878944.
Once again: To meet IRS regulations, make sure funds are sent directly from your IRA custodian to Medical Teams International. Make sure you discuss any IRA-related actions with your CPA, Financial or Professional Tax Advisor. Medical Teams International does not provide tax advice and encourages you to contact your professional tax advisor before acting.
Contact Us Today
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us at (503) 624-1005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.