“Together, with our corporate partners, we leverage our strengths to accomplish exponentially more than we can alone.”
Martha Holley Newsome, President & CEO, Medical Teams International
Your business can change the lives of people in crisis, all while advancing the mission of your organization.
We are proud to have a long history of partnering with businesses in many industries. These relationships have a direct impact on people in crisis, both locally and around the world. And they also advance the missions and engage the staff of our corporate partners in invaluable ways.
There are so many ways to become a corporate partner. Explore the current opportunities below, or email email@example.com for more information.
FEATURED CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS
Take a behind-the-scenes look at our Compassion Force corporate volunteer kitting event with Cambia Health Solutions:
See some of the amazing work our Corporate Partners are doing by visiting our blog.
BECOME A STRATEGIC PARTNER
Your company can fund life-saving, transformational programs for people in crisis. There are many different opportunities to explore.
- Disaster Response
Learn how you can become an Emergency Disaster Response partner. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPONSOR AN EVENT
Sponsor an exciting event to raise funds that bring life-saving care to people in crisis.
- Field of Dreams Dinner and Auction
- Healthy Women Healthy World Luncheons
- Check out our upcoming events
ENGAGE YOUR EMPLOYEES
Here are great ways to engage your employees in corporate social responsibility.
- Host a volunteer kitting event for your employees
- Serve in our distribution center to help assemble hygiene kits and ship lifesaving medical supplies
- Use your unique skill-set and expertise on special projects
- Host a Lunch and Learn to engage your employees
Email email@example.com to learn more about employee engagement today.
SCHEDULE OFF-SITE MEETINGS
- Reserve one of our facilities for work group meetings
- Tour our Real Life Exhibit
- Your surplus medicines and medical supplies will give patients in crisis the life-saving care they need.
- Non-cash contributions like vehicles, software, and other support make a huge impact.
To discuss partnership opportunities, email or call us at (503) 624-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org