Let Us Customize a Webinar for Your Employees
Sponsor a Compassion Force Kitting Event
Work with Medical Teams to create an engaging and inspiring webinar to connect with your employees for social imact. We keep it interesting with a mix of humanitarian aid information, trivia game and interactive Q & A.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-624-1045.
Due to COVID-19, we have taken a pause in scheduling kitting events. Please check back later for additional updates.
Your company can be a force for good through Medical Teams’ Compassion Force – our powerful community working to restore hope by taking action. Sponsor a Medical Teams Compassion Force kitting event to engage, educate and inspire your employees.
Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at a kitting event with our partner Cambia Health Solutions:
What is a Kitting Event?
Kitting events are excellent employee engagement opportunities. At these events, your employees will assemble hundreds of health essentials kits to be distributed to our local and global communities. At $10 per kit, each health essentials kit provides one month of essential care to beneficiaries.
What’s more, your employees will be educated and inspired by our Lunch and Learn, global trivia game and – if held at our Medical Teams location – a tour of our Real Life Exhibit.
How Do Health Essentials Kits Help?
These health essentials kits benefit people domestically and internationally. The hygiene essentials in these kits help prevent diseases and provide life-saving care in a time of crisis.
Kits are distributed to those in need:
- In the Pacific Northwest through our Mobile Dental Program
- Locally through trusted nonprofit partners who serve the homeless
- In Guatemala through our Child and Maternal Health Program
- In the U.S. and overseas for emergency disaster response
Each kit contains a one month supply of hygiene products for one person including soap, shampoo, a washcloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, deodorant, comb and bandages.
Where is the Event Held?
Kitting events can be held at your company or at Medical Teams’ distribution center in Tigard, OR. At Medical Teams, your employees will have the opportunity to visit our Real Life Exhibit.
How Many Employees Can Participate?
Employee groups of up to 80 employees. At $10 per kit, your sponsorship covers:
- all products for 500 kits and an event for up to 40 people
- all products for 1,000 kits and an event for up to 80 people
- all associated event coordination and Medical Teams staff to run the event
Additional Benefits for Your Company and Employees
Your company and employees will benefit from:
- On-going engagement opportunities and impact communications, including a report-back of where and how your kits are making a difference
- Social media call-outs on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (one on the day of your kitting event, one for follow-up impact)
- High quality photography to capture and showcase your corporate social responsibility