Your company can be a force for good through Medical Teams’ Compassion Force – our powerful community working to restore hope by taking action. Sponsor a Medical Teams Compassion Force kitting event to engage, educate and inspire your employees.
What is a Kitting Event?
Kitting events are excellent group volunteer opportunities. At these events, your employees will assemble hundreds of health essentials kits to be distributed to our local and global communities. At $10 per kit, each health essentials kit provides one month of essential care to beneficiaries.
What’s more, your employees will be educated and inspired by our Lunch and Learn, global trivia game and – if held at one of our Medical Teams locations – a tour of our Real Life Exhibit.
How Do Health Essentials Kits Help?
These health essentials kits benefit people domestically and internationally. The hygiene essentials in these kits help prevent diseases and provide life-saving care in a time of crisis.
- In the Pacific Northwest through our Mobile Dental Program
- Locally through trusted nonprofit partners who serve the homeless
- In Guatemala through our Child and Maternal Health Program
- In the U.S. through our domestic emergency response
The kits contain enough high-quality shampoo, deodorant, soap, combs, toothbrushes, washcloths, and floss to provide one month of hygiene care.
Where is the Event Held?
Kitting events can be held at your company or at Medical Teams’ distribution centers in Tigard, OR or Redmond, WA. At Medical Teams, your employees will have the opportunity to visit our Real Life Exhibit.
How Many Employees Can Participate?
Employee groups of up to 80 employees. At $10 per kit, your sponsorship covers:
- all products for 500 kits and an event for up to 40 people
- all products for 1,000 kits and an event for up to 80 people
- all associated event coordination and Medical Teams staff to run the event
Additional Benefits for Your Company and Employees
Your company and employees will benefit from:
- On-going engagement opportunities and impact communications, including a report-back of who and how your kits are making a difference
- Social media call-outs on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (one on the day of your kitting event, one for follow-up impact)
- High quality photography to capture and showcase your corporate social responsibility