Let Us Customize a Webinar for Your Employees
Sponsor a Compassion Force Kitting Event
Work with Medical Teams to create an engaging and inspiring webinar to connect with your employees for social impact. We keep it interesting with a mix of humanitarian aid information, trivia game and interactive Q&A.
Contact us today at email@example.com or 503-624-1033.
Your company can be a force for good through Medical Teams’ Compassion Force – our powerful community working to restore hope by taking action. Sponsor a Medical Teams Compassion Force kitting event to engage, educate and inspire your employees.
Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at a kitting event with our partner Cambia Health Solutions:
What is a Kitting Event?
Kitting events are excellent employee engagement opportunities. At these events, your employees will assemble hundreds of health essentials kits to be distributed to our local communities. At $12 per kit, each health essentials kit provides one month of essential care to beneficiaries.
What’s more, your employees will be educated and inspired by our overview presentation, global trivia game and – if held at our Medical Teams location – a tour of our Real Life Exhibit.
Kitting events are approximately two hours in duration.
How Do Health Essentials Kits Help?
These health essentials kits benefit people domestically. The hygiene essentials in these kits help prevent diseases and provide life-saving care in a time of crisis.
Kits are distributed to those in need:
- In the Pacific Northwest through our Mobile Dental Program
- Locally through trusted nonprofit partners who serve people experiencing crisis
- In the U.S. for emergency disaster response
Each kit contains a one-month supply of hygiene products for one person including soap, shampoo, a washcloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, deodorant, comb and bandages.
Where is the Event Held?
Kitting events can be held at your company or at Medical Teams’ distribution center in Tigard, OR. At Medical Teams, your employees will have the opportunity to visit our Real Life Exhibit.
How Many Employees Can Participate?
Employee groups of up to 60 employees. At $12 per kit, your sponsorship covers:
- All products for 500 kits and an event for up to 25-40 people
- All products for 1,000 kits and an event for up to 40-60 people
- All associated event coordination and Medical Teams staff to run the event (this is a turnkey offering)
Additional Benefits for Your Company and Employees
Your company and employees will benefit from:
- On-going engagement opportunities and impact communications, including a report-back of where and how your kits are making a difference
- Social media call-outs
- Photography to capture and showcase your corporate social responsibility