The more you and your group are prepared to visit the exhibit, the more meaningful your time will be.
1. Watch our video for teachers and leaders on YouTube.
Portions of this video were filmed in the Tigard exhibit.
2. Prepare yourself
3. Prepare your group to tour the exhibit
The more your group is prepared to tour the exhibit, the more they will gain. We suggest the following to prepare your group:
- Print out the Info for Students [PDF] material, and give it to your group before they arrive at the exhibit.
- Use an assignment [PDF] before coming to the exhibit.
4. Prepare your chaperones to lead your group.