To help you enrich your group's experience in the exhibit, we offer many lesson plans. Some are adaptations of plans educators and group leaders have sent us. Others are plans created specifically for the exhibit.
The lesson plans can be adapted for use by teachers in public, private, Christian schools as well as homeschool parents, youth group leaders, and Scout leaders.
- Pre-activities that can prepare your group to come to the exhibit.
- Lesson plans based on each room of the exhibit
- Writing assignments to enrich the REAL. LIFE. experience
- Take action lesson plans
- Walk in my shoes—Simulation exercises and role plays
- Practice random acts of kindness