The mission of Medical Teams International is to demonstrate the love of Christ to people affected by disaster, conflict, and poverty around the world.
- Integrity: We are honest in our communications, transparent and accountable in our finances and trustworthy in our relationships.
- Compassion: We care deeply about the dignity of people who suffer in our world and are motivated by God’s love to bring love, hope and peace to people in need.
- Teamwork: We promote teamwork in our relationships with those we serve with: in our collaboration with other groups who share a common mission, in our partnerships with donors and volunteers and in our interaction as staff and board members.
- Volunteerism: We enable people to contribute their gifts, time and energy in ways that truly make a difference.
- Excellence: We provide high-quality, responsive and effective programs because those we serve and those who support us count on us to do so.
- Innovation: We encourage creative approaches that leverage the skills, knowledge and resources entrusted to us.