The purpose of the Puget Sound Leadership Board (PSLB) is to provide a forum that enables, unites and empowers a select group of leaders (corporate, church, healthcare professionals, community leaders and volunteers) to apply their combined wisdom, skills, resources, experiences, sphere of influence and passion to advance the mission of Medical Teams International (MTI) in the Puget Sound area and to make a difference in the lives of people who are in desperate need.
The Puget Sound Leadership Board meets as a group three times annually.
- Promoting and supporting the mission of Medical Teams International in the Puget Sound area.
- Expanding/deepening the base of volunteers, corporate and individual donors.
- Helping to develop fundraising strategies.
- Increasing the visibility and outreach of MTI in the Puget Sound area.
- Providing strategic insight to staff projects upon request.